Monday, January 19, 2009

Funny Joke!

Today, I got in the "e-mail" from my friend Jimmy Slim Morales, this very funny Joke!
Read as follows;

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DOGS AND CATS A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... They must be gods! A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... I must be a god!

Is is a very funny Joke! My friend told me to mail it to all my friends,  so I thought to put it up here!

3 comments:

  1. What!? I don't get it!

    Is the cat the God of dogs??

    Sincerely,

    H.Q.H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I just wanted you to know that I have decided, after a long deliberation with myself, to become a follower of your blog.

    While I am aware you are on some sort of vaguely "good" terms with that dispicable old fool, Mr Jimmy "Slim" Morales, I still nourish the notion that perhaps you could be convinced to see the brighter (as in "more intelligent") side of things, if given enough encouragment and opportunity - something, I am sad to say, that has proved beyond any sane man's reasonable doubt to be nothing more than an exercise in futility when humbly and helpfully offered at considerable length to Mr Jimmy "Slim" Morales!

    Thus I want you to consider my new followment as an encouraging gesture from a potential ally from, perhaps, an unexpectedly reasonable sections of the perspective, of course remaining vigilant as you must that at any moment, and for any reason of my dislike, my followment could also become immediately revoked, or at least as soon as I find the correct button therefore, unless you show the right signs of willingness to accept sense and reason as the path to rationality. In short, I hope that you will soon begin to follow my own humble "Weblog", as opposed to that of Mr Jimmy "Slim" Morales!

    In potential friendship,

    Sincerely,

    Horace Q Horatius

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S But please tell me first that you don't belong to this religion where cats are the Gods of dogs. That whole business sounds most unconservative!

    Sincerely,

    H.Q.H

    ReplyDelete